Sunday, March 22, 2009

A new job!

March has turned out to be a much better month! The best thing that happened was that I got a new job!!! I just started this past Monday at Shoreline Chiropractic as the Chiropractor's Assistant. I absolutely love what I am doing and love the people I work with! It is a christian-based practice and this is evident in every aspect of what they do. It is a lot of transitioning to new hours and learning a new position but this is a complete gift from God!

The other good thing about this month is that Matthew and I haven't been sick at all. And that brings me to another great benefit of my job. We will both be getting care and will have opportunities to learn a lot about how to be more healthy and choose more natural options regarding food and medicine. This is a direction we were headed towards anyway so it is nice that now it is part of my job description!

A downside to the new job is that I work no where near the Drinka's now so there isn't the convenience of stopping by my sister's on the way home or spending the evening with them after work. We are just going to have to get more intentional about planning time together. My nephew is growing so fast that it is hard to only see him on a weekly basis. (I know... I am lucky compared to a lot of his family... but I am used to seeing him so much more!!) Luckily it looks like we will have them for the day this Sunday!

This month hasn't been too eventful for us beyond the new job. But we have definitely seen once again that God is faithful to provide for His people. Thank you all for your prayers this last month!!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Great post in March. But now it's May! What happened in April? :)

    ReplyDelete